The Michael Lee Band - Sun Mar-26 8:00 PM at Blue Bayou     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Fri Mar-31 9:00 PM at FiFi Dubois - San Angelo     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Sat Apr-1 6:00 PM at Fort Worth Wine and Food Festival     ♦    Michael Lee - Tue Apr-4 8:00 PM at Dublin Square     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Sat Apr-8 TPD at Bedford Arts Fest     ♦    Michael Lee - Sun Apr-9 6:00 PM at Woodshed Smokehouse     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Fri Apr-14 7:00 PM at Buttons-Ft.Worth     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Fri Apr-21 7:00 PM at Sounds Of Spring     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Sat May-6 6:00 PM at Willow Springs Golf Course     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Sat May-13 1:00 PM at Stockyards Station     ♦    Michael Lee - Tue May-16 8:00 PM at Dublin Square     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Thu May-18 8:00 PM at Tolberts Restaurant     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Fri May-19 TBD at Simply Texas Blues Festival     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Sat May-20 tbd at Simply Texas Blues Festival     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Fri May-26 9:00 PM at Broncos Sports Bar     ♦    Michael Lee - Wed May-31 7:00 PM at Lava Cantina - The Colony     ♦    Michael Lee - Tue Jun-27 8:00 PM at Dublin Square     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Thu Jun-29 8:00 PM at Lava Cantina - The Colony     ♦    Michael Lee - Tue Aug-15 8:00 PM at Dublin Square     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Sat Sep-16 6:00 PM at Willow Springs Golf Course     ♦    Michael Lee - Tue Sep-26 8:00 PM at Dublin Square     ♦    Michael Lee - Tue Oct-24 8:00 PM at Dublin Square     ♦

Comments to date: 38. Page 1 of 4.

Barbara   Arlington

6:23pm on Friday, May 27th, 2016

Heard you at Lola's for KNON big blow out. You hooked me,to see and heard you last night at Louie's Bar. Arlington . Waiting on my third ear pleasing time. I will check your gigs and try to make one soon.

Wayne Rampey   Dallas, Texas

8:43am on Sunday, April 24th, 2016

We saw The Michael Lee Band perform for only the 2nd time at the Duncanville Big Red Smoking Blues & BBQ Festival. Michael's great musical talent, rich voice and wonderful stage pesona were a great combination to enjoy! This band was head and shou... read more »

Debbie Massey   San Angelo, TX

11:29pm on Thursday, March 17th, 2016

Heard you playing at The House of Fifi Dubois in San Angelo. You guys were crushing every song. I am a huge fan now. Can't wait to come and hear you play there again in May.

Dale Hart   Fort Worth

3:59pm on Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016

Michael, I met you at Lola's last night at the Hear FW event. I just watched your video and I AM A FAN! I look forward to seeing you very soon!

Kimberly   Houston

11:35pm on Saturday, July 4th, 2015

We saw Michael tonight at GMBG, July 4th, And omg, he was amazing! I bought his CD and I am really looking forward to listening to it! I checked and don't see any bookings in Houston. Would sure love to see him at The House of Blues until then, we wi... read more »

Brian   lewisville,tx

1:39pm on Monday, June 29th, 2015

I saw you guys at the market street festival in allen,tx on saturday. you guys are freakin awesome!!!!! seriously.

Kyle   Grapevine

9:34am on Monday, June 15th, 2015

Great guys and even better music!!! I don't care if they are playing for 40 or 4,000 they give it they're all every time! By far my favorite live band. Soul and blues lives on!!!

janice   San Angelo, TX

8:46pm on Monday, May 11th, 2015

The day was HOT but your band was even HOTTER! Thanks for sharing your talent with this old West Texas blues fan. Looking foward to your return :)

Karen   Topeka, KS

4:49pm on Sunday, December 14th, 2014

Saw you at Uncle Bo's in Topeka on December 13. what a great show. The crowd came out for local talent Mike Babb, but were thrilled with the Michael Lee Band.

Roxane   Rose

8:56pm on Sunday, December 7th, 2014

What a pleasant surprise to hear this band while at Tolbert's. We really enjoyed it and they can really play and sing. Makes this southern girls heart sing!

Page: -1-   2    3    4