Michael Lee - Mon Sep-25 4:00 PM at Lava Cantina - The Colony     ♦    Michael Lee and the Wartime Limousine - Mon Sep-25 9:00 PM at Lola's Saloon     ♦    Michael Lee - Tue Sep-26 8:00 PM at Keller Tavern     ♦    Michael Lee - Wed Sep-27 9:00 PM at Boomer Jack's - Lincoln Square     ♦    Michael Lee and the Wartime Limousine - Sat Sep-30 3:00 PM at Happiest Hour     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Thu Oct-5 7:00 PM at Buttons-Ft.Worth     ♦    Michael Lee and the Wartime Limousine - Sat Oct-7 8:00 PM at Keller Tavern     ♦    Michael Lee - Sun Oct-8 1:00 PM at Shipping and Receiving Bar     ♦    Michael Lee and the Wartime Limousine - Sat Oct-14 8:00 PM at Smokin' Blues & BBQ Festival     ♦    Michael Lee and the Wartime Limousine - Sun Oct-15 TBD at Magnolia Motor Lounge     ♦    Michael Lee and the Wartime Limousine - Fri Oct-20 8:00 PM at Private Party     ♦     Michael Lee and the Wartime Limousine - Fri Oct-27 10:00 PM at Twilite Lounge     ♦

Comments to date: 39. Page 3 of 4.

Chris and Frankie Giles   Fort Worth

11:58pm on Saturday, September 1st, 2012

We were at Calvin and Gwen's. You guys were great. All the music were awesome, Purple Rain is my favorite song, you did Prince proud. Will see you guys again for sure.

sharon   lufkin, tx

8:31am on Tuesday, July 17th, 2012

saw yall at Bug & Blues out side of Nacadoches, Tx. yall were the best, you gave me a tee shirt, I was the older gail amoung the young ones...love yall !!!!

Judy Hardy   Keller, TX

10:25am on Sunday, June 17th, 2012

I just wanted you guys to know...I checked y'all out last night at O'Shea's in Hurst and y'all were Awesome!! I was sooo impressed. Hope to catch your band again soon!

Lucas   Central Florida

12:29pm on Monday, May 21st, 2012

Heard you sing at the Back Porch last week - but had know idea you rip the guitar also. You have an awesome gift - Don't ever quit...

Angie & Jason Huggins   Keller

9:05pm on Thursday, January 12th, 2012

My husband and I saw your band perform last Friday night at the Back Porch in Grapevine! GREAT music and entertainment! We are looking forward to seeing another show SOON! Keep up the AWESOME WORK everyone!

JACK BUTTON   FT.WORTH TX

6:30pm on Saturday, August 27th, 2011

Saw you last night at BIG BARN B-B-Q in NRH,awesome show,you rock!!!!!!!! KEEP TURNING IT UP!!!!!

Sheree'   Keller

1:55am on Sunday, July 3rd, 2011

Saw you tonight at Jack's Porch and it was a real thrill. I'd seen some of your work one Thursday night at Papa G's but tonight I truly got to see how talented you are. Can't wait to see you again.

-The chocolate doll in the red stilettos. :)

Jana   Papa Gs

9:16pm on Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011

ML-Caught you at Papa Gs last Friday and you ROCK that guitar and vocals. I'll be a follower and you'll be famous someday. I can say "I knew them when". Best of Luck!

Willie Buck   Thirsty Armadillo

11:10pm on Saturday, February 19th, 2011

Caught your set at the Thirsty Armadillo on Wed. night, 2/16, you are on bad hombre with the guitar son, hope to catch some more of you around foat wuth....Willie

Admin:  Thanks Willie. Thirsty Armadillo was cool, I would love to play there on a weekend when the stockyards are really buzzing. They have a big room and great sound equipment. Hope you can make to more shows.

Sam S   Forney Tx

11:58am on Sunday, February 13th, 2011

I had the opportunity to hear your band play at Stumpy's last night. I was only able to stay for one set but I enjoyed what I heard. Wish you would get more gigs in Dallas.

Admin:  Thanks Sam. That was the first time for us at Stumpy's, we sure had fun. I would love to play more gigs in Dallas. I have played at Strokers and The Cottage Lounge. Hey, shoot me an email (michael@themichaelleeband.com) of some of the places you frequent in Dallas that you think we would go over well and I will try to strike up a conversation with them. Thanks for coming out to see us. ML

Page:  1    2   -3-   4