The Michael Lee Band - Mon Jul-24 9:30 PM at Lola's Saloon     ♦    Michael Lee - Tue Jul-25 8:00 PM at Keller Tavern     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Mon Jul-31 9:30 PM at Lola's Saloon     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Fri Aug-4 8:00 PM at Lava Cantina - The Colony     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Mon Aug-7 9:30 PM at Lola's Saloon     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Mon Aug-14 9:30 PM at Lola's Saloon     ♦    Michael Lee - Tue Aug-15 8:00 PM at Dublin Square     ♦    The Michael Lee Band - Sat Sep-16 6:00 PM at Willow Springs Golf Course     ♦    Michael Lee - Tue Sep-26 8:00 PM at Dublin Square     ♦    Michael Lee - Tue Oct-24 8:00 PM at Dublin Square     ♦

Comments to date: 39. Page 4 of 4.

Lynae Lane   Saginaw, TX

5:25pm on Wednesday, December 29th, 2010

You were AMAZING at the Key's last night!!!!! I am your new biggest fan!!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us! You must do American Idol!!!!

Admin:  Thanks Lynae. I always have a good time playing the Keys Lounge. We will be there every Tuesday in January. Come out again.

christina   north richland hills texas

6:51pm on Friday, November 5th, 2010

I saw ML at Anejos Oct 16 2010. I was stunned. I moved to Texas a few years ago after 17 years in Los Angeles. I have been fortunate to see so many performers at the hard rock, house of blues, the roxy, the whiskey etc. and watching him perform wa... read more »

Admin:  That was a fun show. I am glad you enjoyed it. Keep checking the web site for more shows. Tonight (Nov 5, 2010) I will be down the road from Anejo at Papa Gs in Hurst. It might still say Baxters on the outside. Come on out. - Michael Lee

Cheryl   Grapevine, TX

11:11pm on Friday, February 27th, 2009

All I can say is Michael kicks ass on the guitar and the sax. SRV lives on at the hands of this very talented young man.

Admin:  Thanks Cheryl. What a great time it was last night. How about Holland K Smith, it was fun having him be our special guest. Come back out and see us again.

Chris Bolton   Keller, Texas

5:26pm on Saturday, January 24th, 2009

Saw you guys at the back porch a while back - great music. Wanted to get some of your music - any CDs produced?

Admin:  Thanks Chris. We have some demo CDs that we created for venues that might like to hear us and schedule us a gig. Sadly at this time we do not have a CD available for the general masses. We hope to change that in the future.

John B.   Santa Clara (right now)

9:38am on Monday, January 12th, 2009

Great job Saturday night 1/10. The Back Porch was really rockin' with you at the lead. Also, what a special thrill to have Buddy Whittington there! Good going!

Admin:  Thanks John. It was a fun time for us as well. Having buddy there was a real treat for myself. I hope to have him or other top level players join me when their schedules allow for it. Thanks again for coming out.

Paul Bartlett   Milwaukee, WI

1:56pm on Monday, October 27th, 2008

I luckily caught your show at Fubar before Willie on Saturday. (4 of us were on vacation). You guys tore it up. Hope to see you gigging in WI soon. I'll spread the word.
Best of luck, P

Admin:  Hey Paul, thanks for the kind words. It was fun playing the FUBAR with Willie right next door at Billy Bob's. FUBAR is a nice place. Look us up if you are ever back in the Metroplex.

Katherine Stacey   Location unknown

12:10am on Monday, September 15th, 2008

Hey! Cool site. I'll come listen to something asap. :)

Vinson S. McCants   Location unknown

7:36am on Monday, August 25th, 2008

GREAT SHOW Saturday night (8/23) Michael! Can't wait to see your next performance.

Admin:  Thanks Vince for coming out to my show. I really appreciate it hope to see you out again.

Kahla Browne   Location unknown

6:42pm on Sunday, August 17th, 2008

Such great talent!!!! I can't wait to see more shows on that gig list!!

Page:  1    2    3   -4-